Wednesday 3 August 2016

SLIMFY

Your inability to find solution to it
is the big "thingy", which is your fault.

Yes, we sometimes can't control it.
Once you have the money and live
a comfortable life, you really can't
control the tummy from shooting out.

Lol
We often say it's sign of wealth.

But,
studies have proven it beyond doubt
that there are more hazards in having
big tummy. (Topic for another day)


If you are keen in getting solution
to yours, well... the product that i
will recommend for you is

Buy Slimfy and stay healthy.

 HEALTH BENEFIT:

 ACCELERATED FAT BURN.
 APPETITE SUPPRESSOR.
 METABOLISM BOOSTER.
INCREASE LIBIDO.
.ENERGY AND MOTIVATION.
MOOD IMPROVEMENT.

 COSTUMERS REVIEW:

 By Summer Banks on Jul 02, 2016 Slimfy Review Bottom Line: In the diet industry, don’t mistake marketing for effectiveness. We did one of our in-depth reviews on Slimfy, scrutinizing the side effects, ingredients, clinical research and level of customer service. We additionally examined hundreds of dieter comments and forum posts. At this point we compacted all of the data we collected to give you the facts you need. We know about the trials and tribulations of trying to lose weight. All you want to know is if Slimfy is THE solution.
 Well, we’re on the bubble. ByDaliaon October 24, 2014 I love this stuff! Earlier this year I had to lose the holiday weight for a shoot and I started this. In the first stage I didn't see much weight loss but I stayed consistent with diet and exercise. (Admittedly I was still eating sweets every other day! :/) then by the 2nd week of the stage 2 supplement, I noticed my pants were looser so obviously I continued into the third stage to see how much I could shed. I knew that having gained this over a span of 2 months that it would take some time to see my hard work paying off going the natural route instead of using instructive chemicals. To my surprise, not only did I lose 3 inches off my waist but I ended up losing 13 pounds as well!!! Too awesome!!! It gave me a lot of energy (I didn't need to half my daily Starbucks) and it also helped curve the chocolate cravings. I have already recommended this to my best friends and I'm starting my second full 90 day cycle today. Let's see how much more I can lose!!! Excited!!!! At the beginning of this year, I wanted to lose weight, then I purchased several food supplements I have seen on TV, but sadly I had no appreciable results in my body, so a good friend of mine advised me this treatment which has three stages, at first I thought it would be exhausting, but it is not so indeed. I am drinking second stage right now and I noticed I have lost about 6 kilograms (12 pounds). I will recommend to others friends. I've been struggling my whole life with my weight and I really hoped this would be the answer. I've gone ahead and ordered the product and signed up to the gym as well. I already lost more than a quarter of what I wanted before the end of the year and it’s been only two weeks so far. Is this crazy or what? I really felt like I need to post something about this stuff. Just wanted to share it./http://slimfy.com/offers/special-deal-72fsib5/




RESEARCH & CLINICAL STUDIES  





UNDERSTANDING TOLERANCE BUILD UP MAY BE KEY TO WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS

People who regularly take supplements or medication develop a phenomenon called "tolerance". Physical tolerance occurs when an organism builds up a resistance to the effects of a substance after repeated exposure. Decreased quantity of the substance reaching the site it affects. This is usually caused by an increase in induction of the enzymes required for degradation of the supplement. In other words, tolerance is a reduced response to repeated administration of the same dose or increase in the dose is required to produce the same magnitude of response. Once we begin to take supplement on a regular basis the dose response goes down - the same dose of medication produces less effect than it used to. Saying that the dose response to medication goes down is exactly the same as saying that medication tolerance goes up (and vice versa). Dose response and tolerance are mirror images of each other. As long as a steady use of medication is maintained, tolerance will tend to increase and dose response will tend to drop. In order to avoid this and get the expected result switching the products to those with different content or adding new ingredients is required.

* Visualization purpose only, actual results depend on diet and exercise




HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS ARE ESSENTIAL PART OF OUR FORMULAS  




Maqui Berry
MAQUI BERRY
studies indicate that anthocyanins may possess anti-cancer properties, fight obesity and enhance heart health. It's also known as a natural remedy for several health conditions, including arthritis, high cholesterol, fight obesity and enhance heart health.

Green Tea Extract
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
 is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis L plant, which is rich in polyphenol catechins and caffeine. There is increasing interest in the potential role of green tea extract (GTE) in fat metabolism and its influence on health and exercise performance.

Lychee Extract
LYCHEE EXTRACT
is an excellent source of vitamin C. A compound extracted from lychee called Oligonol(R) have benefits for skin through improving the blood flow to the sub dermal skin layer and protecting it from damage. 

Milk Thistle Extract
MILK THISTLE
helps to protect the liver against toxicity from acetaminophen (Tylenol), alcohol and other drugs. In Europe, milk thistle is reportedly administered to patients when they are given medications known to cause liver problems. 


Hydrangea Root
HYDRANGEA ROOT
acts as a solvent and is thought to smooth the jagged edges of kidney stones. Hydrangea root also appears to help the body properly use calcium, an action that may be helpful for discouraging kidney stones from forming in the first place.














Hydrangea Extract
RASPBERRY KETONE
is a chemical from red raspberries that is thought to help for weight loss. Some research in animals or in test tubes shows that it might increase some measures of metabolism. It might also affect a hormone in the body called adiponectin.





Green Coffee Bean Extract
GREEN COFFEE BEAN
beneficial to those trying to lose weight, according to a 2011 research review published in Gastroenterology Research and Practice focused on the available clinical trials testing green coffee extract's efficacy as a weight loss supplement. 


GINGER
Milk Thistle Extract is a powerful anti-inflammatory herb. It has been indicated for arthritis, fevers, headaches, toothaches, coughs, bronchitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, to ease tendonitis and lower cholesterol and blood-pressure.
CoQ10
COQ10
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a nutrient that occurs naturally in the body. CoQ10 is also in many foods we eat. CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, which protects cells from damage and plays an important part in the metabolism.

















Green Tea Extract



GREEN TEA EXTRACT is made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis L plant, which is rich in polyphenol catechins and caffeine. There is increasing interest in the potential role of green tea extract (GTE) in fat metabolism and its influence on health and exercise performance. 

African Mango Irvingia Gabonensis
IRVINGIA GABONENSIS
study result suggested that the it's soluble fiber content helps to slow digestion and absorption of dietary sugar. African mango extract fiber forces the body to convert more cholesterol into bile acids and thus helping with cholesterol levels.


Saffron Extract Appetite Suppresant
SAFFRON EXTRACT
are purported to curb appetite and reduce cravings. Some proponents suggest that saffron can help increase brain levels of serotonin (a chemical known to regulate mood) and, in turn, help prevent compulsive overeating and the associated weight gain. 


CoQ10
RESVERATROL
is a popular natural remedy said to offer a broad range of health benefits. Found naturally in the skin of grapes, resveratrol is widely available in supplement form.




































No comments:

Post a Comment